What is Play4kay?
Uniting players, coaches, officials, and fans to do something for the greater good that far exceeds wins and losses in competition, the Play4Kay initiative is our largest fundraiser and plays a major role in our success.
Play4Kay is a movement.
Elements of a Play4Kay game:
- Call your game Play4Kay
- Donate money raised to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund
- Honor female cancer SURVIVORS and THRIVERS (cancer warriors)
Ways to enhance your efforts:
- Galvanize your community through the Power of One…Million virtual photo booth, sponsored by John & Sue Gibbs. The photo booth is powered by CEG Interactive.
- Connect female cancer survivors in your community to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund Cancer Warrior Network
- Participate in the February Play4Kay National Free Throw Challenge